Article Adding a Mac email signature
A question we often get asked by our clients is, ‘can I add image + links to signatures on Mac iOS mail? The answer is yes! In this quick tutorial, we will walk you through the process of Adding a Mac email signature.
- Size the image—your business logo, business card, or other graphics—to the size you want it to display in the signature.
- Open the Mail application and click Mail in the menu bar. Select Preferences from the menu.
- Click the Signatures tab and select the account with the signature you want to edit in the left column of the screen. Select the signature from the middle column.
- Drag the image you want to the signature screen.
- Click on the image to select it.
- Select Edit> Add Link from the menu bar or use the keyboard shortcut Command +
- Enter the complete internet address in the field provided and click OK.
- Close the Signatures
Test the Signature Links
Test that your signature links were saved properly by opening a new email in the account with the signature you just added. Select the correct signature from the drop-down menu next to Signature to display the signature in the new email. The links won’t work in your draft email, so send a test message to yourself or to one of your other accounts to confirm that the text and image links work properly.
I would like to give a shout out and say thank you to Life Wire for providing this above text description.
Innovative Marketing is a complete digital marketing turnkey solution with the added benefits of graphic design, photography, videography and website development services.
We populate & manage the online community with your business’ brand identity for you. All in an effort to develop and monitor your business’ success and growth by keeping you in front of mind in the consumer’s markets.
For more information:
Please get in touch with us on (039) 695-1613 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to connect with you @InnovativeZA
“Don’t just partner with any digital marketing agency.
Work with a company you can trust.”